Monday, June 7, 2010

SLACK!!

I think that this weekend, im NOT PRODUCTIVE AT ALL!!!

HAHAHAH!!!

Sleep is what i chasing after one day been all up to finish assignment... =.=

But it is all worth it... HAHAAH!!

Went to Sentosa with my family on Saurday.. Cool place truly transform into something attractive...

On sundy went to Pinnacle@Duxton WOW!!! i told u!! u can vie the skyline of singapore way above the 50 story high HDB building.. ITs SO WINDY!!! hahaha!! DAMN SHIOK!!

NOT FOR THE FAINT HEARTED! HAHAH!!! Anyways i pick up some valuable skills from Lynus, my lecturer. He called imself lord Lynus the great.. I think he is a genuis! HAHAH!!

Now chionging my sketches...


GOOD NIGHT PEOPLE!!! PEACE OUT!!!

below is one of my favourite picture taken during the weekend.... ENJOY!

No comments: